Five Tips for Choosing the Right Moving Company
When you have a looming moving date, choosing a moving company to assist with your move can be an important step in the process. However, there are a lot of moving companies to choose from, and knowing which one will be the best for your specific moving needs can be a challenge. At Glaser & Sons Mooving, we find that there are a few different things to consider as you choose your moving company, so we’ve provided some quick tips:
1. Get Recommendations – Asking your friends and neighbors who they prefer for their moving needs can go a long way to telling you where you should start. Rather than calling every mover in town, asking the people you trust most will give you a shorter list to begin.
2. Do A Little Research – Once you have an initial list of moving companies, do a little research about the background of the company and look at their reviews. You may be able to narrow down your search further with this step.
3. Ask for an Estimate – You have your top moving company choices – now what? If possible, ask for an in-home estimate. You’ll want to be able to compare quotes and services so you can choose the moving company that will best meet your needs.
4. Check for Licenses & Insurance – Because you are putting your personal belongings in the hands of someone else, checking to make sure your preferred moving company is licensed and insured can go a long way to giving you confidence on your moving day.
5. Choose Your Mover – At Glaser & Sons Mooving, we think you’ll find that we meet all of your criteria when you need a moving company, and we’ll be happy to provide the services and solutions you need to make your upcoming move a success. Contact us today to get started!