It may seem like commercial moving is an even bigger headache than moving from one house to another, but it doesn’t need to be that way at all. The reason why so many people have that fear is because a business has more breakable electronics, more and sometimes heavier furniture, more people involved, and more to move than a household in general. While that is true, it doesn’t mean the move has to be more stressful.
The best ways to prepare for commercial moving are to find the best movers, discuss the best plan of action, and let us get to work helping you. We recommend having your employees place smaller desk items in one container that is kept in their actual desk during the moving process. This will keep things simple when you’re ready to start back up at your new location. We will follow detailed labeling instructions, so each item ends up in the correct new office space.
One major advantage to having professional movers is that you don’t have to pull your employees away from their jobs to assist with the move. You will have the least amount of interruption in your day-to-day business if you hire someone to come in and help you expedite the process. Another advantage is that, as professionals, we know how to properly care for all of the expensive equipment that you’ll need to move. The last thing you need at the end of a move is the expense of replacing equipment that was damaged.
Commercial moving can often be very advantageous to a company. However, it is not uncommon that many business owners will avoid moving because they don’t want to deal with it. Make your move right away without the stress and headaches you may fear.
A business move is an exciting time for your company. It could mean that you have finally been able to construct the perfect office space, or simply that you are now able to move into a better location for your business. Regardless of whether you have built a new space or are simply moving to another building, at the top of your commercial moving to-do list is figuring out how to effectively move all of your employees along with their “stuff” from one building to the next. While you could set aside a specific day to have all of your employees come to work dressed in jeans and t-shirts, ready to roll up their sleeves and do some packing and heavy lifting, this option may not provide you with the type of commercial moving experience you want. In fact, when you want your move to go as smoothly as possible, you may want to consider asking our company to come and do the job for you. We are confident that we can provide you with the best commercial moving services available.
When you are looking for the best commercial moving company, there are a few key characteristics that you should look for. Some of these characteristics include reliability, experience, responsibility, efficiency, and a commitment to safety. After all, when you are hiring a company to perform commercial moving services, you want a team that will truly be better than your employees at protecting your assets. Since your employees are some of your most valuable assets, you could even say that having a professional commercial moving company perform moving services for you protects your most valuable assets.
At Glaser & Sons Moving, we are prepared to offer you the best commercial moving services in the Greenville, South Carolina area. We have over 23 years of experience and are proud to always offer our customers the highest in quality moving services.
A commercial moving job is a huge undertaking that needs months and sometimes years of preparation to execute. The more organized and prepared you are for the move, the easier the transition will be and the fewer working and operating hours will be lost to the move. At Glaser & Sons Mooving, we want your business operations to have as few interruptions as possible. We understand that time equals money in the business world. So here are a few of our tips to help prepare your company for the big move and get your business operations back to full capacity as quickly as possible.
- Know What You’re Up Against– Get in touch with the building manager for both the building you are moving out of and the building you are moving into. Many office buildings have rules about how long a moving truck can be in the parking lot and reserving elevators. Some don’t allow moves during business hours, so you would need to coordinate your move on the weekend. If you move on the weekend, it’s likely that the A/C would be turned off for the building and you may want to request to have it kept on. When you know all the specifics of your office building requirements, you can better plan for the logistics of your move.
- Get Electronics Up & Running First– Have IT equipment packed last and unloaded at the new location first. The IT team can then get to work on getting your network up and running as quickly as possible, so your business can continue operations quickly.
- Plan the Layout– Come up with a sketch of the layout you want at your new office. Our movers will be able to place furniture quickly and efficiently. To coordinate the move, it will help to have an office manager at your old and new location to answer questions and oversee operations.
At Glaser & Sons Mooving, we are an efficient and professional commercial moving company. We can get your business packed and moved quickly, so you can be up and operating again in no time. When you’re looking for a commercial moving company, be sure to call us for a quote!
When your business moves from one location to another, you probably worry about how your operations will be interrupted during the process. To make sure your business keeps on going, despite the moving process, here are some commercial moving tips you might want to try.
- Keep Your Employees Updated- It’s never a good idea to spring a move on your employees the day, or even the week, before it happens. To make the commercial moving process easier, give your employees at least a couple of weeks to prepare for the move, and let them know what your expectations will be when the actual move arrives.
- Update All of Your Documents- To keep your business going, it’s critical that you update your new address on everything. This means that around the same time of your move, your business cards, website, stationery, and anything else with your address on it should reflect the new and correct information.
- Stay Organized- During the commercial moving process, it’s tempting just to dump all your documents in a box and hope they all get to your new office. Although this may work to some extent, it’s a recipe for disaster. Stay organized during your move by labelling everything, sticking to your moving checklist, and communicating with anyone involved in the move.
- Work with the Right Movers- The most important commercial moving tip out there is to work with the right team of movers. If you’re planning to relocate your business, make sure you let our professional, friendly team at Glaser & Sons Mooving help.