Hiring movers is one of the best things you can do for your sanity during a move, whether you’re moving across town or across the country. If you plan on hiring our movers in the near future to help you out, there are a few things we want you to know beforehand:
- Get all your packing done–Before our movers arrive to help, make sure all of your belongings are packed and ready to go. If you need to finish packing after we arrive, this will delay things and make you unnecessarily stressed. Having everything packed up and ready also helps us come up with a plan for getting your belongings in the truck as quickly as possible.
- Let us put our experience to work–Although we always value your input, our movers have experience handling moves of all sizes. After we arrive, trust us to do our job, and we are confident your move will go smoothly.
- Label your boxes–Thoroughly labeling your boxes helps us know where to put them after we unload the truck at your new place. It also helps you figure out a plan of attack after you’ve moved all of your belongings to your new home.
- Help us with logistics–Before the day of the move, let us know where we should park the truck, the best way to access your home, and if there are any limitations on parking.
- Don’t disappear –– We want you around on the day of the move to answer our questions and to oversee the process. By working together, we’re confident that your upcoming move will go better than expected.